UPSRTC, an Uttar Pradesh organization has requirements for Conductors in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. There are 625 posts of Conductors that will be soon filled by capable contenders. The contenders are directed to submit the Conductor post application form online from 20th January 2023 to 28th January 2023.
Uttar Pradesh UPSRTC Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority
|Uttar Pradesh UPSRTC
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|20th January 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|28th January 2023
Uttar Pradesh UPSRTC Notification 2023 Complete Facts
- Conductor/Saharanpur – 360 Posts
- Conductor/Prayagraj/Pratapgarh/Kaushambi/Jaunpur/Mirzapur- 265 Posts
The contenders who have completed the 12th class and have a CCC certificate/computer proficiency from the authorized college/Institute/University are allowed to apply for the UPSRTC vacancy.
The UPSRTC organization has not mentioned the selection steps for selecting the Conductors for the UP state.
The contenders will not be asked to pay any fee for the Conductor post.
Apply for TSPSC Notification 2023
The contenders with ages 21-45 years can apply for the Saharanpur district and the contenders aged 18-40 years are able to apply for other districts.
The UPSRTC organization will hire the contenders for the posts of Conductors in the pay scale of Rupees 12242.
How to Apply For Uttar Pradesh UPSRTC Notification
- Kindly access the UPSRTC website and check both notifications for the conductor posts.
- Select the district for which you want to apply and then start filling out the application form.
- Also, scan the docs/certificate/signature and upload them to the proper location in the form.
- Submit the UPSRTC conductor form on time.
FAQs About Uttar Pradesh UPSRTC Notification
|Q. What is the number of vacancies given at UP for the Conductor post?
|A. There are 625 posts vacant.
|Q. What salary will Conductor get at UP?
|A. The monthly salary is Rupees 12242.