The recruitment notice was published by the UPSC Armed Police Forces for the Assistant Commandants, AC post. The nominees who are willing to apply can check out the notification before applying carefully. The organization will start accepting the form from the 20th of April 2022 to the 10th of May 2022. Kindly check out the below section for the full details about the post.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|UPSC Armed Police Forces
|Assistant Commandants, AC
|First date to apply
|End date to apply
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Full Details
The contenders who done their Graduation from the approved college or university are capable to apply for the vacancies.
The age limit set to apply are:
- Min. age set to apply: 20 years
- Max. age set to apply: 25 years
The application fees are charged as per the category. The details are:
- General/OBC category: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female Category: Nil
The organization will pay the handsome salary plus the other allowances to the hired employees for the post.
The UPSC will hire the individuals based on the result of the written exam, physical measurement test, physical standard test, personality test, and personal interview.
Official Website: Visit the UPSC official website @https://www.upsc.gov.in/ for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the UPSC official portal as the department accepts the application form online.
- Read out the notification thereof the post.
- Apply for the post from there online.
- Fill in all the details under the form rightly.
- Attached are all the required certificates/docs and photographs under the form.
- Upload digital signature too.
- Pay the application fees and deposit your form before the deadline.
Essential Detailss to Consider for UPSC Recruitment 2022:
Note: Kindly apply before the 10th of May 2022 to apply for the post.