We bring a new recruitment notification published by Telangana High Court for 1226 seats. The contenders who have studied the 07th class or 10th class are eligible for the Telangana High Court vacancy. The court has given these posts to the Office Subordinate posts. The contenders can deposit the online Office Subordinate form from 11th January 2023 to 31st January 2023.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority
|Telangana High Court
|Office Subordinate Posts
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|11th January 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|31st January 2023
Telangana High Court Notification 2023 Complete Facts
- Office Subordinate- 1226 Posts
The Telangana High Court will allow the contenders who have passed the 07th class or 10th class from the approved College/Board/School.
The Telangana High Court will conduct the OMR-based MCQ written test for choosing the contenders for the Office Subordinate posts.
- For OC/OBC contenders – Rupees 600
- For SC/ST/EWS contenders – Rupees 400
Apply for NPCIL Notification 2023
The contenders who are in the age group of 18 years to 34 years are eligible to submit the application form for the Office Subordinate posts.
The contenders on the Office Subordinate posts at Telangana High Court will receive a monthly payout of Rupees 19000- 58850.
How to Apply For Telangana High Court Notification
- Kindly go to the web page https://tshc.gov.in/.
- Download the notification for the Office Subordinate posts.
- Check your eligibility and then fill out the online application form for the Office Subordinate posts.
- Upload the docs/certificates in the Office Subordinate application form.
- Submit the fee and then submit the Office Subordinate form.
FAQs About Telangana High Court Notification
|Q. When to apply for the Telangana High Court Office Subordinate posts?
|A. Submit the form before 31st January 2023.
|Q. What is the official website of the Telangana High Court?
|A. Access the main website at https://tshc.gov.in/.