We have come with the latest recruitment notification published by the State Bank of India (SBI)for 1438 vacancies across all India branches. The bank has requirements for the contenders for the post of Collection Facilitator. The retired contenders who have experience in the concerned specialty are allowed to apply for the SBI jobs. The contenders should check the ending date of the SBI bank carefully which is 31st January 2023.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Collection Facilitator Posts
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|22nd December 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|31st January 2023 (Extended)
State Bank of India (SBI) Notification 2023 Complete Elements
- Collection Facilitator/Clerical Posts
- Collection Facilitator/JMGS-I Posts
- Collection Facilitator/MMGS-II Posts
- Collection Facilitator/MMGS-III Posts
The SBI bank has mentioned hiring contenders who are retired from the bank for applying for the Collection Facilitator posts.
The contenders will be called for the interview round after shortlisting them from the application form data for the SBI bank Collection Facilitator posts.
We advised you to study the SBI bank Collection Facilitator notification carefully for additional details.
Apply for TNPSC Notification 2023
The upper-age contenders must be below 65 years if they want to apply for the Collection Facilitator posts.
- Collection Facilitator/Clerical Posts – Rupees 25000
- Collection Facilitator/JMGS-I Posts – Rupees 35000
- Collection Facilitator/MMGS-II Posts – Rupees s 40000
- Collection Facilitator/MMGS-III Posts – Rupees 40000
How to Apply For State Bank of India (SBI) Notification
- Go to the career page of the SBI bank.
- Then choose the level of the Collection Facilitator posts.
- Fill out the Collection Facilitator form with valid details.
- Upload the docs/certificates in the Collection Facilitator posts and submit them.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Important Detailss:
|Official Website Details
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Details
FAQs About State Bank of India (SBI) Notification
|Q. When is the closing date for applying for the SBI bank vacancy?
|A. The online portal of the SBI will be closed on 31st January 2023.
|Q. How many seats are there for the SBI bank vacancy?
|A. There are 1438 seats at the SBI bank.