Introduction – Scott Galloway a name that is famous as a Professor of marketing. Being a public speaker Scott is also known as a podcast host, actor, entrepreneur, and author. He was born on 03rd November 1964 in Florida, America. Scott is married and the father of two children. Now he lives in a waterfront home in Florida’s Delray Beach. Although the Information about Scott’s personal life or relationship is not available on the internet He never shared about his family in interviews or publically. For an Economics degree, Scott headed to the University of California, Los Angeles. He completed his degree in 1987. For further studies, he went to Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley. There he pursued an MBA degree in 1992. Currently, he is a professor at Stern school of business, New York University. He teaches their marketing.
- Scott started his career in 1992 with the launching of Prophet which is a brand and marketing consulting firm.
- In 1997 he created an e-commerce site named Red Envelope.
- His next creation was a digital intelligence firm named L2 Inc. in the year 2005. Later in 2017, it was acquired by Gartner worth $155 million.
- World Economic Forum titled Galloway to be one of the Global Leaders of Tomorrow.
- Scott has been the part of board member of various companies and organizations. some of these organizations are Urban Outfitters, The New York Times Company, Gateway Computer, and his alma mater, Haas School of Business.
- Being a professor of marketing at At New York University Stern School of Business he is a notable public speaker too. Scott’s research mainly talks about Goggle, apple, amazon, and Facebook.
- Galloway mainly teaches digital marketing and brand management to the 2nd year MBA students.
- The Four: The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google, was published in 2017. It is a book written by Scott. In this book, he merged his analysis of the strategies, strengths, weaknesses, economic models, their ambition, and their rise in both social and individual terms
- Apart from being a professor, he teaches people through his podcasts. Galloway launched his podcast The prof G show. This was a weekly show in which he answers the business, tech, and money-related queries of listeners. His podcast shows are available on Apple podcast, Google podcasts, or pretty much any other podcast platform.
Net Worth: Scott is thriving in his career and earning a good income from everything he did. He is getting a good return from the sale of his book. His podcats and website are flourishing with time and giving a good return. Also, getting a salary from the companies of which he is a board member. He has future projects with CNN in line. His estimated net worth is $10 million.
This is all about Scott Galloway’s life, work, and Net Worth.