The applications are invited by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for the recruitment of the 6000 empty seats for the School Lecturer post. The candidates who are willing to start their career in the teaching line can submit their form online before the 4th of June 2022. To get the whole information about the recruitment checks out this complete article.
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the institution
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission
|Name of the job
|Applications submitted till
RPSC Recruitment 2022: Full Information
Educational Qualifications Required:
Applicants complete their Graduation / Masters / B.ed. from the recognized university or the college are suitable to apply for the post.
Age Limit Details:
- Min. age set to apply: 20 years
- Max. age set to apply: 40 years
- Age relaxation is provided to the reserved category nominees for the post.
The department will pay the remuneration of Rs.4800/- on the monthly basis to the hired individuals.
- For General Applicants: Rs.350/-
- For OBC/MBC/EWS Nominees: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/BPL Aspirants: Rs.150/-
The RPSC will select the individuals based on the result of the Written exam and the personal interview.
Official Website: To grab any information, visit the department website @www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
The procedure follows To Apply For RPSC Recruitment 2022
The candidates willing to apply have to follow the below-given steps to apply.
- First, open the RPSC official portal.
- Go to the recruitment area and check the advertisement from there.
- Read all the given instructions under the notice carefully and then apply.
- Fill in the complete information under the application form.
- Attach all the required certificates under the form.
- Submit the application fees and review all the information filed under the form.
- Submit the form online.
Essential Detailss to consider for RPSC Recruitment 2022:
Note: Read all the given details carefully and apply for the RPSC recruitment 2022 asap.