OnePlus 7 vs Xiomi Redmi K20 Pro vs Asus 6Z: Comparrision.
Redmi K20 pro₹ 28,999 has finally reached India, and it’s set to go on sale starting July 22. The new Redmi phone packs flagship-level specifications, as well as the Qualcomm snapdragon 855 SoC, 27W quick charging support, triple rear cameras, and a pop-up selfie camera. The phone is priced rather sharply and can compete with the likes of OnePlus 7₹ 32,999 and Asus 6Z₹ 31,999 that also look to offer flagship-level specifications at a competitive rating. whereas the Redmi K20 pro is that the most affordable of the lot, alternative phone do have some fascinating tricks up their sleeves, just like the rotating camera module in Asus 6Z. read on to know however the Redmi K20 pro stacks up against the other 2.
We pit the Redmi K20 pro against Asus 6Z and therefore the OnePlus 7 to check how the new entrant fares on paper. we are going to OnePlus 7 vs Xiomi Redmi K20 Pro vs Asus 6Z: Comparision
Redmi K20 pro vs OnePlus 7 vs Asus 6Z value in india
- The Redmi K20 pro worth has been set at Rs. 27,999 for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, whereas its 8GB RAM + 256GB storage choice carries a tag of Rs. 30,999. Redmi K20 pro will be offered in carbon black, Flame Red, and glacier Blue color options. the first sale can start through Flipkart, Mi.com, and Mi Home stores at 12pm (noon) IST on july 22.
- OnePlus 7 value in india starts at Rs. 32,999 for the base variant with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of onboard storage. The 8GB + 256GB variant of the phone has been priced at Rs. 37,999. it’s selling the 6GB RAM version in Mirror gray and Mirror Blue choices, whereas the 8GB RAM version is offered in Mirror gray and Red color variants. The phone is offered for purchase on Amazon.in and OnePlus on-line store.
- Asus 6Z, offered in 3 variants – the 6GB + 64GB model is priced at Rs. 31,999, 6GB + 128GB model is priced at Rs. 34,999, and therefore the 8GB + 256GB model is priced at Rs. 39,999. All the variants are on sale on Flipkart. The phone is offered in midnight Black and Twilight Silver color variants.
Redmi K20 pro vs OnePlus 7 vs Asus 6Z specifications.
- All 3 phones run on android Pie with completely different proprietary skins on top.
- They support dual-SIM slots and are available with Bluetooth v5 connectivity option.
- The Redmi K20 pro features a 6.39-inch AMOLED full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) screen, the Asus 6Z features a 6.4-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) IPS screen, and therefore the OnePlus 7 comes with the biggest 6.41-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Optic AMOLED display.
- All the phones carry 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The Redmi K20 pro and therefore the Asus 6Z provide a real bezel-less display, whereas the OnePlus 7 sports a waterdrop-style notch.
- Redmi K20 Pro, Asus 6Z, and OnePlus seven, all are battery-powered by the snapdragon 855 SoC and pack up to 8GB RAM, and offer to 256GB storage.
Redmi K20 pro vs OnePlus 7 vs Asus 6Z: software package and performance.
The latest snapdragon 855 octa-core chipset powers all three phones. The chipset is paired to 8GB of RAM, and also the three devices rarely showed any lag whereas doing daily operations. we performed serious gaming like playing PUBG Mobile on Extreme-HDR graphics and also the devices performed without a hitch. However, the cleanest software in terms of feasibility and closeness to stock was apparently 2 devices.
- The Redmi K20 pro had the MIUI 10 that is heavily customized so no Redmi.
- The Asus 6z and the OnePlus 7 did have the closest what could be known as as a near-stock android experience.
- The OnePlus 7 did run on OxygenOS, however there was little or no bloatware.
- The Asus 6z had almost zero bloatware and didn’t have any additional apps that caused distractions throughout our daily usage.
- The MIUI on the Redmi still has a great distance to travel when it comes to closeness to stock android.
Redmi K20 pro
Overall performance for the 3 devices was wonderful, however, if we were to look closely, the Asus and also the OnePlus appeared neck and neck when it came to how fast a UI was and how fast we were able to launch apps.
- In terms of biometric, the seventh-gen fingerprint scanner on the Redmi K20 pro worked well, however it was still slower than the OnePlus 7, and both were slower than the standard back panel mounted fingerprint scanner. Optical scanners are good, however, they still lack the super-fast responsiveness of the normal physical scanner.
- In the Face Unlock system, the OnePlus 7 was handily the quickest. The OnePlus 7 had in a veryll|one amongst|one in every of} the quickest face unlock systems we’ve got tested in a very long time. as a result of the face unlock was too quick, at one purpose we got confused if the lock system was in place or the phone simply remained unlocked.
Overall, OnePlus 7 had the simplest overall software experience when it comes to however trendy the tech is and how efficient the feature is. Asus sure had the quickest fingerprint unlock system, but still, it absolutely was a standard way and also the flagships of tomorrow can most certainly throw the traditional word out of the window. The OnePlus 7 still has the year-old design from the 6T, however, it’s still functional and works pretty well as it should.
Redmi K20 pro vs OnePlus 7 vs Asus 6Z camera.
- On the imaging front, the Redmi K20 pro have an AI-powered triple rear camera setup on the smartphone, that houses a 48-megapixel primary shooter with Sony IMX586 sensor and an f/1.75 lens, a 13-megapixel secondary shooter with a wide-angle lens, and a third 8-megapixel shooter with an f/2.4 lens. there’s 20-megapixel pop-up selfie camera onboard as well.
- The camera capabilities, OnePlus 7 features a dual rear camera setup, that houses a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 primary sensor and a 5-megapixel secondary sensor. there’s also a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 selfie camera onboard.
- The Asus 6Z sports a flip camera design with a dual-camera setup, that is used for both regular and selfie captures. The camera lens is 48-megapixel primary shooter with f/1.79 aperture and a 13-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle camera.
- Redmi K20 pro vs OnePlus 7 vs Asus 6Z camera, all three of them are good.
Among other specifications, the Asus 6Z comes with a dedicated microSD card slot for memory expansion, whereas the other 2 do not support expansion of memory. The Asus 6Z also packs the biggest 5,000mAh battery, with the Redmi K20 pro coming in second with 4,000mAh battery, and therefore the OnePlus 7 have a 3,700mAh battery. All the phones support quick charging.
The Redmi K20 pro is that the thickest and heaviest at 156.70×74.30×8.80mm and weighs 191 grams. OnePlus 7 lacks a 3.5mm audio jack, and therefore the other 2 offer support for the audio jack. Lastly, the OnePlus 7 and therefore the Redmi K20 pro pack in-display fingerprint scanners, whereas the Asus 6Z has a rear fingerprint sensor. OnePlus 7 vs Xiomi Redmi K20 Pro vs Asus 6Z: Comparrision, chose according to your need and budget.