The notification was released by the National Institute of Rural Development for the hiring of the various empty the Training Manager post in their department. The organization invited the applications from the desired candidates to fill the 15 vacant seats of the post. The individuals wised to apply for this post are advised to view this complete article before applying as it contains all the information about the post.
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|National Institute of Rural Development
|Applications accepted from
|Applications accepted till
NIRDPR Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- NIRDPR /Training Manager post – 15 vacancies
The individuals must fulfill the below qualification to apply for the post.
- Graduation / Masters from any recognized university or institution.
- Must be able to read/write the English and Hindi language.
The age set by the NIRDPR to apply for the NIRDPR /Training Manager post is 40 years. The candidates of this age or below then it will eligible to apply for the post.
Check out the notice on the department website for the application fees information.
Rs.40,000/- per month will be provided by the organization to the hired person for this post.
The department will do the selection of the candidates according to their presentation in the personal interview.
Official Website: To get any kind of the details, visit the department’s official website @http://nirdpr.org.in/
Steps To Apply Online For NIRDPR Recruitment 2022
- Open the NIRDPR official portal.
- Check out the advertisement of the post from there.
- Read all the eligibility details to apply there.
- Fill in all the required information into it carefully.
- Attach all the required documents, resume, experience certificate, photograph, and other necessary documents.
- Attach the digital signature to the right size.
- Review the complete details filled by you.
- Deposit your application form before the end date at the organization’s website.
Essential Detailss to Consider for NIRDPR Recruitment 2022:
Note: To get any information about the recruitment, check out the NIRDR official website.