Sundar Pichai’s life history, Education, Family, profession, and Net Worth: Sundar Pichai is one of all the Indians who are counted in the list of the most influential people in the world. He is a business executive by profession and currently serving as the CEO of Google. Along with this, he is operating the patent company of Google i.e. Alphabet Inc. It has been more than 10 years of him in this tech industry.
Family and Education: Sunder Pichai was Born on 10 June 1972 in Chennai, India. He is from a Hindu Family and his full name is Pichai Sundararajan. His parents Mrs. Lakshmi, A stenographer by profession, and Mr. Reghunatha served General Electric Company as an Electrical engineer. Sundar’s wife is Anjali Pichai. They firstly met at IIT. By profession, Anjali is a Chemical Engineer and she also moved to the US in the 90s. Sundar and Anjali have two children named Kavya and Kiran.
For his early school education, he went to Jawahar Vidayala senior secondary School. For the 12th Diploma, he joined Vana Vani School. Pichai is an IIT graduate in Mettagularic Engineering. For further study i.e. Master’s degree in Material science and engineering, he came to the US. There he attended Stanford University. For his MBA he went to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Career Accomplishments: Following are the career achievement of Sundar Pichai.
- Sundar started working as a materials engineer. In 2004, Pichai was appointed by Goggle. Before it, he worked at the Management consulting company McKinsey & Co.
- He did many projects like Google Chrome, Gmail, Chrome OS, Goggle Drive, and Google maps.
- He supervised the Android project in 2013.
- At Jive Software Pichai served as a director for almost 2 years i.e from 2011 to 2013.
- Pichai was also approached to Join Twitter but Goggle don’t let him go.
- In 2015, Pichai who was serving Goggle as a product manager is chosen to be Google CEO but it was done on 3rd December 2019 when it was announced that the next CEO of Google and its parent company is Sundar Pichai. This time Larry Page and Sergey Brin officially announced to have retired from day-to-day work at the company.
- Microsoft also thought to make Pichai the company CEO but it never happened.
- Since 2019 Sundar Pichai is serving as CEO of Google till now.
- Pichai has been conferred with Padam Bhushan the third-highest civilian award in the republic of India.
Net Worth: Sunder Pichai’s salary as the CEO of Google is $100 million. Also, he has invested in various real estate projects in India. His net worth is $600 million.