We are happy to tell you that the MHA IB has come with huge vacant seats for MTS and Security Assistant/Executive vacancies. The IB has invited online applications from the 10th pass contenders for the MTS and other posts. The MHA will commence the online portal for registration on 21st January 2023 and the portal will not be available from 10th February 2023. Kindly read the instructions/rules carefully before applying.
MHA IB Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority
|MHA IB (Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau)
|MTS and Security Assistant/Executive Posts
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|21st January 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|10th February 2023
MHA IB Notification 2023 Complete Details
- IB/Security Assistant/Executive- 1575 Posts
- IB/Multi Tasking Staff/MTS- 150 Posts
The contenders who have completed the 10th class from the recognized board/college/institute are allowed to apply for the MHA IB recruitment.
The contenders have to pass the tier-1 and tier-2 written tests followed by the personality test for the MHA IB vacancy.
- For Gen/OBC Category- Rupees 500
- For SC/ST/PWD/Woman Category- Rupees 50
Apply for OSSSC Odisha Notification 2023
- IB/Security Assistant/Executive Posts- 27 Years
- IB/Multi Tasking Staff/MTS Posts- 18-25 Years
- IB/Security Assistant/Executive Posts- Rupees 21700- 69100
- IB/Multi Tasking Staff/MTS Posts- Rupees 18000- 56900
How to Apply For MHA IB Notification
- Move to the MHA IB web portal.
- Fill out the MHA IB application form with the details like Full Name, Email ID, Qualification marks, etc.
- Upload the demanded docs, pic, or signature in the IB form and submit it.
MHA IB Recruitment Important Detailss:
|Official Website Details
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Details
FAQs About MHA IB Notification
|Q. What is the official website of the MHA IB?
|A. You should go to the https://www.mha.gov.in/ web page and then to the vacancy tab of the IB.
|Q. What are the application dates for the MHA IB vacancy for the MTS and other posts?
|A. The contenders are required to submit the form from 21st January 2023 to 10th February 2023.