The career page of the Karnataka Land Records Dept. has been updated with the latest vacancy notification for 2000 posts. The Karnataka Land Records Dept. has a requirement for capable/skilled contenders for the posts of Licensed Surveyors. The contenders who meet the eligibility requirements should apply for the Licensed Surveyors posts from 02nd February 2023 to 20th February 2023. See other details here.
Karnataka Land Records Dept. Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority
|Karnataka Land Records Dept.
|Licensed Surveyors Posts
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|02nd February 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|20th February 2023
Karnataka Land Records Dept. Notification 2023 Complete Facts
- Licensed Surveyors/Udupi-86 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Uttara Kannada-75 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Gadag- 54 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Chikkamagaluru-83 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Tumakuru-110 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Davanagere-95Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Bijapur-125 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Ballari-85 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Mandya-71 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Ramanagara-100 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Shivamogga- 125 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Haveri- 152 Posts
- Licensed Surveyors/Hassan- 60 Posts
- Other Posts
The contenders who have passed the 12th standard/ITI/Diploma/BE/BTech in the concerned trades from the authorized body/school/institution with relevant experience are allowed to apply for the Licensed Surveyors vacancy.
The contenders for various posts in Karnataka will be selected on the basis of a written test, document verification round, and medical examination.
All the contenders are required to pay a fee of Rupees 1000 for submitting the form for the Licensed Surveyors posts.
Apply for Assam Police Notification 2023
The contenders whose min age is more than 18 years and whose upper age is less than 65 years are permitted to submit the forms for the Licensed Surveyors posts.
The Licensed Surveyors post has a good salary structure at Karnatka govt along with other allowances.
How to Apply For Karnataka Land Records Dept. Notification
- Fill out the application form for the Licensed Surveyors posts.
- Check the list of docs to be uploaded.
- Submit the fee and attach the docs files to the Licensed Surveyors form.
Karnataka Land Records Dept. Recruitment Important Detailss:
|Official Website Details
|Official Notification Pdf
|Apply Online Details
FAQs About Karnataka Land Records Dept. Notification
|Q. What is the number of vacancies given by the Karnataka Land Records Dept.?
|A. There are 2000 posts.
|Q. How to apply for the Karnataka Land Records Dept. vacancy?
|A. Submit the form online here https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/service201/.