What is Phone IMEI Number?
IMEI number (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique serial or identification or the serial number of mobile and smartphones. It is a 15 digits unique number of mobile. You can find this below your battery or on your phone’ s packing box. Change imei be carefull
IMEI number helps you to prevent your phone from getting used by some other person if the phone is lost and picked by somebody else, or stolen. Then we need to change the android IMEI number of our mobile. – Latest Tech News Reviews – throneofgadget
How to find IMEI number?
TO find the Mobile device id or Mobile phone IMEI number of your device just follow simple step,
- To find Mobile Phone IMEI number of your device, just dial in dial-pad *#06# or you can find by going to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Status.
- To find out device ID, Just dial *##8255##* and you will get your device id in GTalk Service Monitor, another way to find out device id is by going to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Status.
How to Change mobile phone IMEI Number.
Changing the IMEI number of mobile isn’t that tough however it’d be risky and illegal in many ways. I strongly advise you to understand this before you start to alter the IMEI. Want to do this? read through the PROS and CONS of changing the IMEI number and decide yourself.
PROS of changing the IMEI number of your mobile phone.
- The Mobile phone can not be traced or tracked by tracking the original IMEI numbers when they are changed.
- There are many advantages provided by the manufacturer to some specific devices on various networks. as an example, budget phones by Samsung have a partnership with jio to offer many benefits to its customer. – tech news
CONS of changing IMEI number of your mobile phone.
- when your IMEI gets changed your phone cant be traced or tracked if it’s stolen or lost. All of your data is lost too.
- In many countries changing the IMEI number is a criminal offense and you will end up in jail if you did something illegal, So do it on your own risk.
Steps to Change IMEI number with the Root method.
To change the IMEI number of your mobile phone you must have a Rooted android mobile phone and xposed installed in it. – Latest Tech News Reviews – throneofgadget
Steps to follow:-
- First of all, you need to copy the original IMEI number of your device, so that if you need original IMEI in the future, then you can easily paste it.
- To get the original IMEI number of your Android, just dial *#6# form dial-pad. or you can also go to settings > About.
- Now open Xposed installer application on your android device and go to modules and Tick mark on IMEI Changer app.
- Then, you need to restart your Android device. or you can also try soft reboot from Xposed installer for fast restart your android device.
- After restarting your android mobile, open IMEI Changer. It will show your Real IMEI number in the current IMEI option.
- Now you need to change your IMEI Number from that number to any new number by clicking New IMEI number option and then click on Apply.
- Then IMEI changer app will show your New IMEI number in Current IMEI number box.
- If you want to confirm !. Then Reboot your device and check your IMEI number again by dialing *#6#.
- Your IMEI is successfully changed if it shows new IMEI when you check. – Latest Tech News Reviews – throneofgadget