Harris Faulkner is a famous American newscaster who is currently working for the Fox Star News channel. She is included in one of the best choices the Fox news channel has made ever. Harris has presented herself as both a television host and news anchor. In the following article, we will explore their life story, family, career, and Net Worth of Harris.
Faulkner’s family and education:
- Harris was born on 13th October 1965 at Fort McPherson, In Atlanta, Georgia a state in the Southeastern region of the United States. The full name of Harris is Harris Kimberley Faulkner.
- Her parent’s name is Bob Harris and Sherley Harris. Her father was a retired Lieutenant Colonel. He has served the US govt. as an Army Officer and Army Aviator.
- Harris completed her graduation in Mass Communication from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Faulkner got the chance to live in different places in her childhood.
- Harris is married to Tom Berlin former journalist by profession in 2003 she had two daughters named Bella and Danika. Tom Berlin has his own media channel named Berlin Media relationships.
- Harris live with her in New York City since 2005.
Career as a news commentator and Achievements:
- Faulkner’s first job was as a freelance business writer. She worked at LA Weekly for which she gets $50 per article.
- Harris’s internship at KCOP-TV was the start of her television career.
- She worked as a reporter/ anchor at WNCT-TV in North Carolina.
- Harris worked as an evening anchor for Kanas city’s WDAF TV between 1992 to 2000.
- After this, till July 2004 she worked for KSTP –TV.
- In 2005 Faulkner joined FOX News Channel.
- FOX Report Weekend was Harris’s first solo newscast. She newscast this from 2011 to 2017.
- In 2014 harris started working as a co-host for a Fox news day show named Outnumbered.
- Finally, she became a full-time anchor of the show Outnumbered Overtime.
- In 2021 she started her new show named The Faulkner Focus.
- During her career, Harris was accorded 4 Regional Emmy awards for Best anchor and Anchoring a news special, “Eyewitness to War”.
- In 1998 she has conferred the Amelia Earhart Pioneering Lifetime Achievement Award for her humanitarian efforts.
That’s all about her career and work as a newscaster and as a tv host.
The net worth of Faulkner
Harris Faulkner’s net worth is around $6 million and the Fox Star pays her $4 million per year for her work. As co-authored many other works from which she earns about $1 million per year.
Some special work by Harris Faulkner
Harris has written her life experience in her writings mainly The Breaking News: God has a plan – An Anchorwoman’s journey through faith. Also, she writes another book named 9 Rules of Engagement – A Military Brat’s Guide to Life and Success. In this book, she shares the lessons she learned growing up in a military family. In this, she paid homage to the military ideals that shaped her and showed how everyone can benefit from bringing the wisdom of military service into their lives. These both are also an achievement to Harris’s shining career.