Elon Musk’s Net worth and his journey Towards becoming the Richest man in the world:
Elon Musk is the richest and most influential person on the earth. Professionally Elon is an investor, inventor, and a business tycoon. The Boring Company, SpaceX, and Tesla all these companies are headed by Elon.
Family and relationship: Elon Musk’s full name is Elon Reeve Musk. He was born on 28 June 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. His parent’s name is Errol Musk, an electrochemical Engineer, and Maye Musk a model. Elon has one sister named Tosca and a brother Kimbal.
Elon grew up in a rich family and after 1980 when his parents separated he lived with his father. Elon had his school education at Pretoria’s Boys High School. In 1997 Elon moved to Pennsylvania to complete a degree in Physics and Economics. He enrolled in the Ph.D. program at Stanford University. He left his Ph.D. degree to start his business.
Elon has 3 marriages one with author Justine Wilson, then with Talulah Riley, and present with musician grimes. From all three marriages, Elon had seven children. Elon has a luxurious house in texas but he preferred to live in a minim house in Boca Chica.
- Elon started his career at the startup Zip2 in the year 1995. It was working really well and making a good profit for him. In 1999 it was acquired by Compaq for $307 million.
- Elon started his online payments service X.com.
- After merging PayPal and X.com Elon became the CEO. After some time The merged company was named PayPal and it was bought by eBay in 2002 for $1.5 billion.
- In 2001 Elon joined a non-profit organization named Mars society.
- By inspiring from it he created SpaceX in 2002. It is a spacecraft engineering company.
- In 2004 Musk got a place on the board of members of Tesla and soon he became CEO and product architect of the company.
- Elon takes Tesla to new heights of success and today it is a most valued automobile manufacturer.
- Every success in his business inspired him to start a new venture and in 2006 he created SolarCity. It was acquired fully by Tesla and created a new company Tesla Energy in the year 2016.
- Along with this, he initiated other business ventures some of which are Boring Company, neurotechnology, and neural Details.
- Apart from all this, he has invested in Crypto too.
Net worth: Bein the CEO of Telsa does not pay anything to him but he has a bonus structure related to the firm’s market cap milestone. Out of 12 milestones, Elon achieved all of them and earns $100 billion from there. Along with this Elon has a 48% stake in SpaceX and other business ventures and various investments. The total net worth of Elon Musk is $265 Billion which made him the richest man in the world.