We are grateful to share the latest vacancy details issued on the BSF website for 26 posts. The BSF has the requirements of the skilled/fit contenders for the posts of Veterinary & Constable Posts. The willing contenders are called to apply for the BSF recruitment online and the application form submission dates are from 14th February 2023 to 06th March 2023. Get full details related to the BSF vacancy before applying for the Veterinary & Constable Posts.
BSF Recruitment 2023 Notification Summary:
|Name of Authority
|BSF/Border Security Force
|Veterinary & Constable Posts
|Number of Posts
|Apply Online Begin Date
|14th February 2023
|Apply Online End Date
|06th March 2023
BSF Notification 2023 Complete Points
- Head Constable/Veterinary-18 Posts
- Constable/Kennelman-08 Posts
The contenders must have passed the 10th class and 12th classes along with the experiences and the required domain for filling up the application form for the BSF posts.
The contenders have to pass the written examination and document verification process. Along with that, they should meet the physical standards and medical standards of the BSF organization.
- For SC/ST/Woman/Ex-Serviceman Category- No Fee
- For Other Categories- Rupees 147.20
Apply for HPCL Notification 2023
The contenders having the age above 18 years and below 25 years are allowed to apply for the BSF vacant posts.
- Head Constable/Veterinary Posts -Rupees 25500- 81100
- Constable/Kennelman Posts -Rupees 217700- 69100
How to Apply For BSF Notification
- You should go to the page https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/.
- Then apply for one of the posts as per your qualifications.
- Submit the filled BSF application form on time.
- Keep a copy of the filled BSF application form with you.
FAQs About BSF Notification
|Q. What are the application dates for the BSF organization vacancy?
|A. The application form submission dates are from 14th February 2023 to 06th March 2023.
|Q. Where to submit the application form for BSF?
|A. Go to the page and submit the form here https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/.