The notification was released by the APSC Assam for the 01 empty seats of the Stenographer post. The candidates who are desired to apply under the APSC can check out the notification carefully before applying. The organization will accept the application form from the 10th of May 2022 to the 5th of June 2022. Whole information about the recruitment is mentioned in this article. Check it before applying.
APSC Assam Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|APSC Assam Grade-I
|First date for form submission
|End date for form submission
APSC Assam Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Stenographer post- 01 vacancy seat
The individuals who complete their Graduation from a recognized college or university plus have a good typing speed are eligible to apply for the post.
To apply for this recruitment, the contender’s age must be between 21-30 years. The job seekers having their ages between the 21-30 years are suitable to apply.
- For General/EWS Category – Rs.285.40
- For BPL/PWD Category – Rs.35.40
- For SC/OBC/ST/Category – Rs.185.40
The APSC Assam will pay the salary of Rs.30000 – Rs.110000 plus the Grade pay of Rs.13300/- on the monthly basis to the hired employees.
The APSC will do the selection of the individuals based on the result of the written exam and the stenography proficiency test.
Official Website: To get any information, visit the APSC official website @http://apsc.nic.in/.
Steps To Apply Online For APSC Assam Recruitment 2022
- Open the APSC Assam official portal.
- Download the notification of the recruitment from there.
- Read all the given guidelines into the form and then do your registration there.
- Complete all the details/information into the application form wisely.
- Upload all the demanded certificates/docs/signature and pp under the form.
- Recheck the filled information once and submit your application form before the deadline.
Essential Detailss to Consider for APSC Assam Recruitment 2022:
Note: Candidates who apply before the 5th of June 2022 are selected for the post.