The applications are invited by the AP Postal Circle for the recruitment of the 176 empty seats of the Gramin Dak Sevak post. The deserving contends will get hired for this post by the organization. The individuals who find themselves deserving of this post can submit their application form online from the 2nd of May 2022 to the 5th of June 2022. The contenders are advised to check out the full article below for the complete instructions.
AP Postal Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|AP Postal Circle
|Gramin Dak Sevak
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
AP Postal Recruitment 2022: Full Details
- Gramin Dak Sevak post: 1716 vacancies
The applicants who are eager to apply must have their age between 18-40 years. The candidates from the OBC / ST / SC / PWD category will get the age relaxation by the organization as per the rules and regulations.
The individuals who complete their Matrics from the approved board and hold good computer knowledge are eligible to apply for the post. The individuals are suggested to check out the notice for the post-wise details.
The individuals will receive the remuneration of Rs.10000 for the BPM and Rs.12000 (ABPM) from the organization for the recruitment.
- General and OBC category: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/Female and PH category: Nil
The organization will prepare the Merit List for the selection of the individuals for the post.
Official Website: To get any information, visit the AP Postal of the organization @www.indiapost.gov.in.
Steps To Apply For AP Postal Recruitment 2022
- Open the AP Postal official portal.
- Open the notice of the post and check all the mentioned information under it.
- Complete the registration process and apply.
- Fill out all the instructions rightly under the application form.
- Attach all the necessary docs to the application form.
- Deposit the form online and take out the application form printout.
Essential Detailss to Consider for AP Postal Recruitment 2022:
Note: That’s all the information/details regarding the AP Postal Recruitment 2022.