Anthony Padilla – The Famous YouTuber
Daniel Anthony Padilla is a popular writer, actor, director, producer, editor, and Co-founder of the website Smosh. He is a well-known American YouTuber whose channel name is Anthony Padilla. Here in this article let’s explore a little more about him and his journey to stardom.
Introduction- Starting from his childhood let’s talk first about his family and education. Anthony was born in Sacramento County, California. His date of birth is 16th September 1987. In some of his videos, he has shared about his family. He is the son of Lezzah and Dan Padilla. He shared that my parents were parted away when he was just 2 years old. He has spent his childhood at his grandmother’s house. Her grandmother was taking care of his family. But after the death of his grandmother, he started taking care of his family from the age of 14 years.
Ian Hecox, the famous American internet personality is his childhood friend. They both went to Del Campo High School in Fair Oaks, CA for their school education. After high school, they enrolled at American River College in Sacramento, California.
If we talk about his love life, he was in a relationship for almost 4 years with YouTuber Kalel Cullen. In 2013, they engaged but in 2014 both announced that they are no longer together. After this, he was dating the writer and comedian Miel Bredouw, but since 2019 they are not in any relationship. He has been in a relationship with Mykie, the YouTuber of Glam&Gore.
Career and Opportunities in Anthony Padilla’s life: Starting from 2003 to 2022, Anthony has served people with his work. Let’s see his journey as a famous writer, comedian, YouTuber, director, producer, internet personality, and editor.
- Anthony worked for Smosh for many years. In 2003, he started posting flash animations.
- In 2005, he began uploading YouTube videos. This channel has 25 milion subscribers and more than 10 billion views.
- In 2010, Smosh released its comedy music album Sexy Album. Smosh has been tittles as the one with the highest number of subscribers.
- In 2011, their next album was out on the channel with the title If music were real.
- Many shows were created by Paddila some of which are as follows: Ask Charlie, Zombies vs. Ninjas: The Web Series, and Samurai! Daycare, Oishi High School Battle, Just Shut Up!, 16-Bit High School, Honest Game Trailers, Part-Timers, Smosh Babies, Smosh Pit Weekly, El Smosh, etc.
- In 2011, Alloy Digitals bought Smosh. Alloy Digital’s changed name is Defy Media.
- In 201, Anthony was awarded the Best Gaming Series Streamy Award for Smosh Games.
- In June 2017, Anthony Padilla left Smosh. In November 2018, Defy Media went out of business.
- Now Smosh earns $ 7 to $10 million per year for various entertainment projects.
- Once in a youtube video, Anthony shared that defy Media has not proved its words and he aws not happy to work there. Yet he makes a good salary amount from there but Smosh never made any considerable profit while working under Defy Media.
Net Worth: Today, Anthony is an internet sensation and having a great time in his career. His profile shows that he is multi-talented and still doing good His total net worth from all resources is $ 3 million.